DIY Guide for Predictive Hiring Techniques
Early in my career, I was often astounded by the great disparity between what people seem to offer in resumes and interviews, and what they actually deliver on the job.
So I started to examine better ways to ensure the people we hired would be productive and profitable. I developed a structured four-step program that not only skyrocketed our success rate in hiring A-Players, it also helped us avoid the C-Players altogether.
In this report you will find:
- The eight characteristics of A-Players
- Nine characteristics of C-Players
- The value to you in hiring A-Players
- The cost to you in hiring C-Players
- The Four Steps to hiring more A-Players and avoiding the C-Players